Sunday, June 1, 2008

Web"Fear"

WebFeat.... a new and improved way of dealing with the natural fear of the internet and the complexities they face in learning the new technology. It is very nice to be able to search several databases all at once and not have to search each one individually simplifications such as this will make it easier for technophobes to conquer thear fears, discover the amazing reach of the internet and all it has to offer them. I found it relatively easy to use and thus more user friendly than a lot of the things I've been exposed to of late. As for what I found when I did a search of my home town... for the most part I found articles relating to the economic and building crises that everyone is no doubt sick of as they live it day by day. Like most news always seems to be, most of it was negative and most of it was about things that only newspapers can profit from.

No comments: