Sunday, June 22, 2008

zoho blog


So, this is online word processing. And theoretically I could allow my friends to edit my document, which reminds me a lot of the wikis. So I imagine wikis and online documents have some similar basis. I think that not having to struggle to match up document file types on different computers is a wonderful thing. Especially as a student! I've often had trouble because I use word perfect and teachers most often are using Microsoft Word because the school gets a package deal. Some of uss use what we get for free instead. At any rate I think this is a great benefit and wish I had known about it years ago. But perhaps I shall still make use of it now. So anyway I'm going to try to post this in my blogger account because it says I can do that... so let's keep our fingers crossed shall we?

No comments: